Sweetpea studies up on the local lingo.
We are currently travelling around Europe with different sections of English hubby's family. First stop was my mother-in-law's house in the Marche region of Italy - she and her partner purchased it last year but may not stay there permanently so it was both our introduction to it and possibly the last time we'll see it. (more on that later...)
My sister has been encouraging (okay, pestering) me to get some photos online so here are the first batch - our travel companions for the first leg of our trip...
gelato, a daily staple. sometimes multiple times.
al fresco dining at the house with the lovely neighbours.
the family, in tolentino
hanging out with one English auntie, and catching a snooze on Grandad.
sightseeing with other English auntie and Grandad, and milling aimlessly in town.
relaxed English hubby
out on the town for one last dinner with everyone....
...plus another random street shot, as we get stuck in the middle of a religious celebration in San Ginesio.
...and what would a vacation be without at least one hand-held self-portrait with English hubby?
More soon, as I need to return my mother-in-law's laptop to her which she is kindly sharing. Hope you are all enjoying your summers thus far! If I haven't visited you lately, now you know why.
cheers all.
















yer in italy? i'm sooooo jealous.
ReplyDeleteLooks like everyone's having a great time ... and such lovely pics!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! Hope you continue to have a marvelous time!! xo
ReplyDeleteYahoo...love it love it. You all look so relaxed, tanned and gorgeous...and don't know how the in laws could bear to give that place up...it looks idyllic!
ReplyDeleteWaiting to catch up with you in real time!
L.
xoxox
so wonderful -- sweetpea is going to remember this trip forever! what a treat to do it with so many family members! love the family shot on the steps -- beautiful.
ReplyDeleteFun fun fun! Continue. Drop us a line when you are able.
ReplyDeleteohhhh my. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine a more wonderful trip. It looks so lovely there, and being with family and gelato!
love that last shot of you and hubby.
xo
Mo
oh yeah! so glad you 'checked in' for a moment to share these lovely photos! everyone looks so happy and relaxed ~ enjoy every moment as i already sense is happening!
ReplyDeleteFabulous pictures! So adventurous and romantic, too. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYou are definitely having more fun than I am this summer! Wonderful family photos!
ReplyDeletelooks like you are having a great time!
ReplyDeletelooks like you are having such a grand time! i love that outdoor dining :) so cool!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear about your trip! I've been wondering about it.
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely as always. I'm intrigued to hear more about whats going on with the Italy house!
wow ... looks like you're having an amazing time on your trip!!! loved your photos - especially the one of your family and the one with english hubby!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos!! It looks like you're having a gorgeous time - good for you, but I'm a bit jealous!
ReplyDeleteItaly? I am so jealous. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys are having an amazing time.
Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Beautiful pics. I am a little jealous--it looks so lovely and warm and I am cold. Hey, I finally posted ;-)
ReplyDelete