www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Thursday, July 19, 2012

daring to create

Through my friend and phenomenally talented photog friend Leslie, I've been lucky to meet some other talented folks in the last year or two...  One of those people is Mati Rose, whose co-created online painting course I muddled my way through, whose paintings I admire, and who wrote a great book on the magic of finding your own path to painting (which, in a nice bit of synchronicity, was beautifully photographed by the aforementioned Leslie).  It's called "Daring Adventures in Paint".

If you like beautiful things, already paint or are working up the nerve to try it or get back to it after a long hiatus (that would be me), or are just in need of creative inspiration, I highly recommend it.  Here's a little video to give you a taste, edited by yours truly...

2 comments:

  1. This book is on my wishlist, and I will go and purchase it now.
    Love the video!

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails