Coral Pink Sand Dunes, Utah
Canadian, British, Austrian, Irish (and other) blood runs through her veins but she is all Californian.
Our spring break trip to Utah had its ups and downs (more on that soon), but as soon as we opened the car doors at the dunes she was off and running in her bare feet. There was snow on the ground with an occasional stiff breeze, but the sun was warm as we (okay, I) huffed to keep up with her. She was a distant speck of dust by the time I stuffed my socks in my hiking boots by the fence and set off to catch up.
_______________
Here she is on our last trip to the area in the Spring of 2007. She took off running that day too.


Yay, I love the sand dunes, and Utah! Did you know that is where I am from :) I am glad you had a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteSomeone knows how to enjoy life. Cutie!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more about it - fabulous photos and my how she has grown up!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so fun! I can't figure out how I grew up in Utah and have never been to this particular set of sand dunes!
ReplyDeleteHi Kim..Lovely photo..a little cold never seems to hold any little girl back! and I love the photos of the sneakers as well.
ReplyDeleteox
Dagmar
looks lovely. can't wait to hear more about your trip!
ReplyDeleteGirl after my own heart. I love the sun, the sand, the idea of California. Gorgeous shot.
ReplyDeleteMy word verification below is "asandie" :) I guess that is what we would have to call Sweetpea...a sandie:) Gorgeous spot and it is surprising to think of snow there it looks like a desert.
ReplyDeletethat first picture is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDelete