Remember as a child how easy it was to make a wish? To dream? Birthday candles or first evening stars weren't always necessary - when you're a child dreams are BIG.
Please visit my beautiful friend Melissa's blog at Reverie Daydream today, where I am guest posting as part of her "Wishful Thinking" series.
Hi, I’m passing on to you a blog award I recently received. I hope you are pleased to be the recipient of The Stylish Blogger Award. You can find out about it by visiting my blog at http://www.uponhaliburtonhill.blogspot.com/
I remember those days - they were glorious - headed over to check out your post now.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo friend.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful image. Off I go...
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh what a gorgeous image! the light is wonderful, and the colors delicious!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI’m passing on to you a blog award I recently received. I hope you are pleased to be the recipient of The Stylish Blogger Award. You can find out about it by visiting my blog at http://www.uponhaliburtonhill.blogspot.com/
So true! Wish I could be a child again, just for one day.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo.
ReplyDelete