www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Friday, May 27, 2011

just because...


I'm musing on self portraits today at Mortal Muses.
Even though taking one's own photo can be immensely uncomfortable.
Especially when I'm having a teenage breakout all over my chin.
But thankfully over-exposing the image makes me look clean as a whistle.
Sweetpea thinks I look pretty in my reading glasses.
I'm going with that.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I totally agree with your munchkin. You look hawt!

    And as my husband always says ... "men will make passes at girls who wear glasses."

    Note to self ... wear your glasses more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! You look gorgeous! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Both you - your personality shines through - and the photography. Even if , I hadn't met you, it is a picture I'd come back to - your expression is so... interesting (fun, intelligent, full of thought).

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this photo. it does say definitely say a lot about you =) and you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have reading GLASSES???? when did that happen???? so so out of the loop (and you do look gorgeous).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look pretty in your reading glasses too.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails