www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

siesta

bliss (venice)

Sometimes it's the moments in between the sightseeing that I cherish most. 
I'm musing on the summer fun theme over at Mortal Muses today...

6 comments:

  1. That is a great picture. It oozes relaxation and I love those white curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like those in between moments too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some of my very favorite travel moments too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again,

    Those are lovely photos of your trip...there is so much beauty everywhere...and sometimes in the quiet. It was well put!
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just beautiful. i want to take a rest!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it strange, how much I miss a person I've never laid eyes on. but wow. I miss. the shizznat out of you. I didn't realize. and sweet pea is like 38 now, where was I? brutal.

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails