She revved up the Liberate Your Art postcard swap before she left Milan, and by the time she reached Oregon in July had over 1,000 postcards to sort - artwork submitted from bloggers around the world which she sorted, addressed, stamped and then sent out again. I loved the idea of exchanging artwork this way.
Here is the postcard art I was delighted to receive in my own mailbox:
Clockwise from the top left:
Deborah from tischd.blogspot.com
Kat from kateyeview
Chris (let me know your blog URL!)
Helen from dixonhill
Geri from myheartartbygeri
So much fun to cross over from the virtual world to real, live mail right in my hand (and now on my wall).
(To those of you who received my postcards, I'll be visiting you soon!
Thanks for letting me know you received them!)

YAY! So glad you were able to get the postcards out before your grand tour, so that you could participate. It all seemed so crazy in July but it's calmed down and I am so happy as a result. It is fun to hop around and read about these connections made. The power of art!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool idea!
ReplyDeletelooks like you got some great postcards! i love how you put it all together in this post. yay!
ReplyDeleteYou received such great cards!
ReplyDeleteKim,
ReplyDeleteThis was so much fun! Glad to see where one of my cards 'landed'!
Hello... nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Enjoy your "artful" collection of postcards.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Such a wonderful way to exchange artwork!
ReplyDeleteCheers to liberating our art. It does feel good (usually).
ReplyDeleteYay! I've been round the whole blog hop and this is the first of my cards I've seen! Good to know where one wound up...and that it's in such great company! :)
ReplyDeleteHow neat that you have turned this on-line world into a piece of reality!
ReplyDeleteI too participated in the Liberate Your Art swap. Just blog hopping from Long Island, NY!
ReplyDeleteYou got some loving postcards
I love your blog!!
I am coming in late because of my chemo treatments and hurricane Irene!!
Nice to meet you and your pics!
Peace love photography
darlene
Lovely! This is such a clever idea!
ReplyDelete