www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Saturday, September 3, 2011

a stroll through east london

I've been back from my overseas trip for coming up on two months. I am still processing photos. In fact, the task is so overwhelming that I've barely taken any new photos because the thought of even more photos stacking up on my hard drive is too depressing to think about.  But the time has come, especially because I have upgraded to a new camera (more on that soon) and it is crying out in anguish to be used.

I decided to just start biting off manageable portions of the remaining trip, and managed to overcome inertia enough to tackle these photos from an afternoon stroll through East London with Sweetpea, English hubby, his sister and his stepdad.

Baby steps... (Ireland will be coming next. Although don't hold your breath.)


posts from the trip:
part 1 - italy, marche
part 2 - travel snapshot of italy, venice, austria, paris

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Mosey! I like the slide show to show them. What a wonderful little excursion, so great to see your point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures.
    Love them! :) Can't wait to see more of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set, looks like a wonderful stroll through a very interesting area. And how clever of you to make a slide show. I'm just now learning how to use the photo organizer with Photoshop elements. I imported over 3000 photos last night. Now I'm trying to tag them. right. Now that I know how to use it, hopefully I can do this in more managable bites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In a way it is nice to see others so behind because that makes me feel better about not having done a thing with my summer vacation photos:) These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails