www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Thursday, September 29, 2011

just because...

...that hair. Don't you think?


(This is a glimpse of Ireland. Just a tiny one. Yes, I know I've been home from my trip for two and a half months. I'm working on it.)

12 comments:

  1. LOVE it. Can't wait for more! Soon, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! "Wild and beautiful," is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous moment!

    I still haven't posted about my summer vacation in Maine...never too late I am thinking:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that kid. Wish I had her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We could all use moments like that in our day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, wild and beautiful. I love the pic you posted of her and Ehub at the music festival. What is it like to have such a cool family?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that's my favorite thing I've seen all day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome. completely Extra Violet Catastrophe. Have you read that book? If not, I think you need a copy for your girl.

    Can't wait for Ireland pics. We ( Mr. Curry and I ) are both Irish Catholic )non practising( and our family goal is to all go to Ireland together and trace our roots.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails