www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Full of gratitude that we have a day to remember. 

Grateful for sunshine yesterday, brief though it was, and that I got to take a walk in it with my mother, whom I adore.


Grateful for the wind-blowy rain today, which makes inside seem that much cozier, and made me actually take the time to put some paint on a canvas for the first time in at least a quarter century (other than finger painting with a certain almost eight year old when she was a much younger self...).


Grateful for the smells of roasting potatoes and brussel sprouts, which I actually do like.  Really, I do.


Grateful for all the moments, small and large, 
which although not always documented here
exist in my heart and my memory.

3 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful pictures, just brimming with gorgeous light Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good things. And painting, nice. I always enjoyed pushing thick paint around on my canvas with a palette knife. I miss that feeling. It's been a while. But just as you mentioned, I have my memory, for now, until I pick up that palette knife again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently discovered oven-roasted brussel sprouts--quite good.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails