www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

warm

I have my adored parents visiting (for only a few more precious days), the days are turning more and more chilly, and I'm drawn to what brings warmth - inside and out.

headlands sunset

Guest posting at my old stomping grounds with the Mortal Muses today. Come by for a visit, won't you?

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo! And ah - your parents are here! I thought you seemed a little quieter online as of late. Happy Thanksgiving to you - if you all even celebrate it? Canadian and British right...so maybe it's just another Thursday for you?! Regardless, enjoy your last few days with your 'rents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an image. I cannot go on with my day because you've put me in a trance. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful photo. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kim this shot is simply breathtaking! i simply can't get over it! someone needs to print this, stat! and huge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images. Met you on Picture the Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest sweet kim, so glad you are having a wonderful time with your family! Your photo is just so beautiful! Amazing shot! I am from Picture the holidays and so glad i came by today. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails