I love it. What a great idea. I'm assuming you did it on a piece of paper (cardboard??) rather than painting right on the door? I want to do this project, so tell us your secrets.
Long roll of paper from easel laid flat on the floor, have subject lie down on it in a pleasing position, trace subject with a marker, hand over the paints to subject (who might need some help with details like the shoes). Once paint is dry, cut out with scissors and slap that sucker on the wall/door with tape.
That is too cute. I'm very impressed with the details!
ReplyDeleteSweet Pea -- way to go -- what a great artist's rendering.
ReplyDeletewonderful.
amd
That is so cute. LOVe the outfit on both the girls. My how the hair is growing it looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love it. What a great idea. I'm assuming you did it on a piece of paper (cardboard??) rather than painting right on the door? I want to do this project, so tell us your secrets.
ReplyDeleteJust love that kid and her artsy mom.
ReplyDelete4 weeks till Florida till I see you both!
Lianne
Long roll of paper from easel laid flat on the floor, have subject lie down on it in a pleasing position, trace subject with a marker, hand over the paints to subject (who might need some help with details like the shoes). Once paint is dry, cut out with scissors and slap that sucker on the wall/door with tape.
ReplyDeleteBob's your uncle!
That is such a cute idea!
ReplyDelete