www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

uh oh.



Sweetpea got her first real exposure to computer fun this weekend and it's scary how quickly she took to it. Those tiny little fingers adapted equally easily to the mouse or touchpad, she figured out how to open and close windows, and she's already calling it my computer. As in, Mumma can I go on my computer?

We've always let her sit on our laps to play around with typing her name or looking up some word's etymology (seriously) or looking at the occasional youtube video, but figured the longer we kept her from serious computer exposure the better. It's all over now.

Next thing you know she'll be web surfing and swapping out the hard drive.
Or starting a blog.

5 comments:

  1. Yep, it's all over for you...I already have to strongly impose restrictions on my two or they would be on the computer all the time every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear sweetpea has been seduced to the dark side! the initial obsession will wear off my daughter enjoys it in small doses and not even once per week! so we have had very few issues!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my --- and what a nice computer to have at her fingertips. lucky gal.

    they really do take to it so quickly and are so adept at it all. Case in point -- my nephew editing a video piece for my blog in less than 10 minutes.

    they love the tech stuff.

    amd

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 3 year-old had an obsession for a while with a few youtube videos and now I catch her playing at the computer sometimes--rearranging my desk top and such.

    BTW: I loved your comment on my confession--don't worry I won't be looking for any "crack" photos-but that is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails