www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Sunday, January 8, 2012

sundays

We found sun flare to match her t-shirt.




We ran and climbed trees.




We leaped across bubbling streams with tangles of magical undergrowth.



And we went home and ate banana bread. With chocolate chips.


Small miracles.



p.s.  Happy New Year, lovely bloggy people.  Back soon.

5 comments:

  1. banana bread (with chocolate chips of course!) are my girls favorite too.

    i so wish i lived near you so you could help my photos turn out as absolutely stunning as yours...

    happy monday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your photos are just STUNNING. I love them! And I want some of that bread - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pictures, Kim. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday in January. And what amazing flare too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day in my books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous sunday. i love that shot of the path and how the pink light matches her shirt. thank you for sharing your sunday with me at shutter sisters today Kim. xo

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails