www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Monday, October 13, 2008

50 Years

My parents celebrated their 50th Anniversary this past June with a grand party and a renewing of their vows. How amazing is that - not only that they made it to 50 years but that they've had such a good time they decided to do it all over again!

These are two people who inspire me with their love, encouragement and support - not only for me but for just about every person with whom they come into contact. They're fun, adventurous travelers, wise counsel-givers, and have a spiritual faith which they share with each other and the world around them. They gave me just about the most magical childhood I could imagine.

They're coming to visit soon so I thought I'd introduce them with a video of their lives together that I edited for their party (many of the images courtesy of my talented sister who did most of the digging through albums and scanning!).

Meet my folks. I love 'em to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails