Oh HOW do you take so many amazing photos?! Not just occasionally, but over and over again. I'm always impressed... and now hungry, too! :-)
love that shot. the light is so perfect.
but where is the recipe??????? You're killing me with all this talk of freezer jam, you mean mean musie...
Recipe coming once I have consistent Internet access again!
We're psychically linked...I also took photos of strawberries yesterday but wasn't happy with my shot - didn't post.Love yours!
Love that first photo.
Pretty reds! I'm in between things at the moment and about to run out the door, but I will get over there, soon I hope.
How did the jam turn out? It lookd divine. (I swear I posted a comment yesterday and it didn't post-darnit)
Happy you're here ... please say hello.
Oh HOW do you take so many amazing photos?! Not just occasionally, but over and over again. I'm always impressed... and now hungry, too! :-)
ReplyDeletelove that shot. the light is so perfect.
ReplyDeletebut where is the recipe??????? You're killing me with all this talk of freezer jam, you mean mean musie...
ReplyDeleteRecipe coming once I have consistent Internet access again!
ReplyDeleteWe're psychically linked...I also took photos of strawberries yesterday but wasn't happy with my shot - didn't post.
ReplyDeleteLove yours!
Love that first photo.
ReplyDeletePretty reds! I'm in between things at the moment and about to run out the door, but I will get over there, soon I hope.
ReplyDeleteHow did the jam turn out? It lookd divine. (I swear I posted a comment yesterday and it didn't post-darnit)
ReplyDelete