www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Friday, October 1, 2010

picture fall


Another season begins, and one more month of daily photographs for Tracey Clark's Picture Fall.  It's not too late to sign up, and I'd love the company.  If taking a photo every day sounds like too much pressure, this is a self-driven workshop.  Tracey supplies the prompt and inspiration for the day, and it's completely up to you (and your time available that day) whether you submit a photo or not.

I've completed both Picture Spring and Picture Summer, and found the discipline of finding an image to suit the prompt a challenge and a very deep pleasure.  If you're looking to spark your creative drive, please join me! 

13 comments:

  1. I love the contrasting colors! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. you want to send the fall down here please? we are apparently just entering summer!

    looking forward to following along...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! these are the colors of the girls room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is seriousely awesome! The colors are so bright, true and pleasingly contrasting. So sharp and nice! I love it. I will consider signing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone.
    @Maggie - I need to see photos!
    @Danielle - Please do... it would be so much fun to do this with you. You have until Oct. 6 to sign up and it's only $30.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not sure photos from my phone camera would cut it...
    Loving yours though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photo! The colors are mesmerizing - both the main colors and the subtle contrasts - the green bits on the lead and the gray of the scratches across the blue. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do Picture Fall... and I will do Picture Still Freakin' Hot in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy two to you, too!

    I am so enjoying the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors. We are finally getting a taste of fall in these parts, before I jump into spring--crazy huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's easy to welcome fall with beautiful color like that. so well taken Kim. we don't quite have color here yet, i'm really looking forward to it this year.
    ♥ maureen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love having you in class. you are a delight and your images sparkle! : )

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails