www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Friday, October 29, 2010

good morning

sunrise

On my way to the chiropractor on this chilly, gloomy, drizzly morning, I turned a corner to get on the freeway and was confronted with this.

After pulling an only slightly illegal manoeuvre to park the car and risking being late for my appointment, I stood with my umbrella balanced on my head to take the shot.

You're welcome.

10 comments:

  1. I would have done the same! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is worth the time. Lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thank you! Your driving sounds a bit Italian, you would do well here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful shot. i love when those moments take over and we'll do anything just to get the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes a girl just has to do what a girl has to do! I should stop more often I think:)...Lovely photo...and yes Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Definitely worth a guick stop. Don't you love when that happens?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, moody shot. Nice driving manoeuvre too! Does balancing the umbrella on your head have anything to do with having to visit the chiropractor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it fun, being stopped like that? It was worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails