www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Friday, February 4, 2011

just because...

...I thought you might be thinking "when will she post more pictures of her SHOES?"

happiest of landings

Also, there have been some icky sites I've been getting a lot of unwelcome hits from this week, and I wanted to get Sweetpea off the top third of the page. Shoe fetishes I can deal with and understand but if you come here to look at my kid this site is going private.  Go elsewhere for your kicks.

Also, to my regular readers and my family, thank you for visiting.  Those of you who don't usually comment, please feel free to say hello so that I can be assured of your good will to this blog's author and contents.  Thank you.

23 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Suki and I am a shoe addict. Nice to meet you :)
    I never get the hang of mean or other freakish people who steal pictures or anything else I do not wanna name.
    Love this picture and your space.
    Happy weeekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I liked looking at my future daughter-in-law. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear, I love looking at your blog even though I am turning into a bad commenter! That is icky about weird people coming here, that always worries me about my kids, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, hate creepy shoe and feet people, yuck! i stopped tagging my shots on flickr because to them. but i understand the need to take multiple pictures of a good pair of chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delurking to say hello. Sorry you are being hassled by the creeps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yours is the second blog this week where i heard about this -- yuck. i am a loving lurker, and occasional commenter, and do not have a shoe fetish. i am addicted to great photography and nice people -- and i find both here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been missing your cute little converse-clad feet.

    Sorry about the creepy creeps-that sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about the weirdos :( Pity. I love your photos and posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pictures love your feet (in a not creepy way!) Love your textures too by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the shoes. sorry to hear about the creepy lurkers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you know about me and my shoe fetish! It's well documented....sorry to hear about the creepy lurkers...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ugh. The internet is a big place. I'm here cause I love you, in a totally normal internet way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delurking to say that I come here for the writing and to follow along with your life in a normal blog reader kind of way. I love your site & I'm sending lots of anti-creep vibes your way.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes. the internet is a haven for creepy-creeps. Sad.
    I love your photos of your shoes and your Sweetpea and of that beautiful place where you live.
    xo
    mo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I may be a lurker at times but I am a nice lurker:) I do love shots of shoes though! Sorry about the nasty lurkers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't comment very often, but I read fairly regularly for your reflections on life and your photography. I promise I'm no creeper! Good luck with getting rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some people are just the worst ... thank goodness there are lots of wonderful people online too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! Love checking in, but haven't been commenting much on any blog lately.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think those shoes say clearly, "back off, wackos!" In clear don't-mess-with=mama style.

    Love your photos and your reflections! More, more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey, sorry you're having problems with the weirdos. Don't stop posting. And if you do go private let me know. I don't always comment but I love to read and see your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Miss Mosey. I've been silent, but always enjoy your posts and your adorable daughter (in a totally intentioned, not creepy-at-all way). :)

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I so don't like icky weirdos ... not at all ...

    But I so dig your shoe photos. xx

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails