Our last few days, after the excitement of the Space Center, were laidback and relaxing.
We hung out at the beach...
...then celebrated my Dad's birthday with a fine dinner (although Sweetpea stuck to mac'n'cheese),
and then she managed to share Papa's birthday cake.
After dinner we enjoyed one last sunset.

I miss them all already.
Now we are back home with my Englishman. Sweetpea wouldn't let go of him when he picked us up and coerced him into staying home a little longer on his lunch hour for a swing in the hammock and a good book (about the moon, of course).
Lovely to be away, lovely to be home. Jiggety jog.








It's always hard when the holiday comes to an end -- but I love the shots of the family - all toasty brown and relaxed.
ReplyDeleteThis will make the summer come that much sooner now that you've had a taste of it.
thanks for sharing the adventure with those of us in not so warm - although sunny -- climes.
I knew you had all the good pictures, sis!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend and hope your weeather keeps warming up!
Love Lianne and the crew
These photos are so beautiful and make me long for sun and sand! I love the contrast between the bright, warm, florida ones and the cool, green "home" one. Both equally inviting.
ReplyDelete