My Dad picked us up in Tampa and we basically have been doing nothing ever since. It's bizarre.
Here's a little pictoral update of the last few days. I'm working on an unfamiliar laptop, so I offer my lame excuses for any layout issues.
Sweetpea communes with the sunrise, and later goes shell seeking with the cousins.
Noodles on noodles.
After consulting on their fashion choices for the day,
two cousins decide on complementary outfits.
two cousins decide on complementary outfits.
All three cousins dolled up for dinner out. Sweetpea ate more than I have ever seen her eat, including a bowlful of shrimp. My folks enjoy a brief quiet moment after dinner. I have a feeling they're wondering when we're all leaving again.
My gloriously gorgeous sister and niece hanging out in the waves.
Yours truly and Sweetpea enjoying a salty moment (I yearn for photoshop....)
And then try to take each other down.
Dad and I battle the wind with the frisbee.
Sweetpea kicks up some sand...

...and later grieves the destruction of a much-loved sandcastle. Life is tragic.
Except for wishing English Daddy could join us (hi honey), I think I could get used to this.











wonderful to see you all having so much fun -- the sisters -- the big ones --- look great in the new swimming togs.
ReplyDeleteI can almost feel the sun, surf and sand -- sigh -- who am I kidding --- not so much --- but glad you all are.
amd
Lucy says:
ReplyDeleteDear Sophie, I hope you're having fun. I'm sorry that your castle got broken. I will bring you a present from afar.
Love Lucy to Sophie.
I say:
Oh, that looks glorious. I'm so glad I choose freezing (literally) Scotland for our vacation.
Swim in the ocean one hour for me!
Love to all,
J x