My sister is bored. She is tired of looking at the sculpture of
irked guy. I have no time to blog but I do love my sister so here is her niece, keeping herself busy while we waited for our breakfast a couple of weekends ago.
And what are you doing reading blogs at work anyway?
MUCH better!
ReplyDeleteHey, I have breaks. ;-)
Ah, sisterly love. Heehee!!! Great picture!!
ReplyDeleteYes your sister is quite a gal, I posted that we were getting our puppy and before long like minutes she had googled it and found the site with our puppy. That girl is amazing with the computer and surfing the web! Cute pic of Sweetpea by the way!
ReplyDeleteHey, this helped entertain me too :) It's been a while since I've seen a table cloth like that.
ReplyDeleteSweetpea is SO imaginative!
Can we all demand new posts, or just your sister? ;-)
ReplyDeleteit's the instant gratification that we all crave --- great picture --
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see what you blog in the next little while.
Annje, you can certainly ask and I'll try to accommodate - if you give me a topic. ;) But when my sister sends stern emails, I don't mess around.
ReplyDeleteAM, I might not be blogging for a few weeks, or very little. I think it might be time for a little blog(va)cation.
aw, this is so cute!!
ReplyDelete