...there won't be any of that for the next few days as a certain six year old is imminently turning seven. It's all birthday prep all the time around these parts. But come Sunday, I'll be in full mosey mode. Until then, send calm blue ocean thoughts my way, would you?
Sweetpea works on making paper stars for the party.
I'm not sure what they're for yet, but she has plans.
+ + + + + + + + + +
In the meantime, I'm musing on bokeh over at Mortal Muses today.
Don't know what bokeh is? - read Muse Tammy's description here.
So sweet - love that picture! Happy Birthday to Sweetpea!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm blowing my calm thoughts your way! Lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteOh this sooooo reminds me of me... Unfortunately my three are more like their father (or I don't know - they're just kids) when it comes to a daily pace. I've had to learn to be gogogo nownownow, but it doesn't really suit me. As soon as they're all out of the house and on their own (like in 14 years) I'm totally going back to my turtle pace. And my Speedy Gonzales husband will just have to deal with it!
ReplyDeletesweet, sweet pic. enjoy the fleeting chaos, 7 only comes once...then back to mosey, mosey. happy 7th precious sweetpea!
ReplyDeleteHappy 7th Sweetpea! My daughter's birthday is coming up and I am absolutely dreading it...I'll have to write about why... you'll get through it... sending you calming vibes until Sunday
ReplyDeletelove the photo. are you still experimenting with TtV? Happy B-day Sweetpea!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see what her ideas are. She's so creative! I hope her birthday is a happy one :) You could try some lavender extract to achieve calm blue oceans...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to BOTH of you! I remember my seventh birthday well... a party in our basement, cake by mom, and one of the friends who was there that day is a good friend to this day. Have a wonderful celebration!
ReplyDeleteSomething tells me the plan for the paper stars was superb. Hope you all had fun!
ReplyDeleteHope it was so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to her! Beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your sweet girl and have a little fun celebrating her sweet 7th birthday.
ReplyDelete