www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Friday, January 14, 2011

coffee and guinea pigs

What on earth do these two things have in common, you ask, crinkling your eyebrows?

Absolutely nothing.  Except that there is a fun new blog called Coffee | Served Daily, created by Kim of TBDesign, celebrating all things coffee and featuring one photo per day .  And because besides pictures of my feet, I also seem to have taken a lot of photos celebrating my morning cup of java, three of which showed up this week (one, two, three) on her blog.  I love coffee and the six weeks I gave it up in the fall I was a complete crankypants.

And I wasn't sure it could be done, but for the Creature Feature theme on Mortal Muses this week I decided that instead of some majestic animal like a horse, I would feature:

Alice.

Because she's worth her own post.

alice the guinea pig
"Are you looking at me?"

18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you're such a good mom...I'm afraid I would never allow one in my house! Memories of an ill-fated death of one when I was a kid scarred me for life. But it's a great picture! And so glad to hear you're drinking coffee again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest guinea pig photo ever. Maybe I should get a guinea pig instead of a puppy??

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a proud guinea pig owner (and who knew I would ever say that) I actually really like our own Charlie Brown. My kids adore him.

    As I posted elsewhere, this photo of Alice is perfect - having been on the receiving end of that stare, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At some point a few years ago, I gave up, giving up coffee.

    I'm a happier person since then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, thanks for the shout out, and for the awesome photos. Love the connection (and the coffee). Hoping for a real coffee walk with you this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it here too! and coffee of course

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I'm reading along, gasping at the thought of quitting coffee (omg! no! LOL) and then? Alice!
    Burst out laughing. What a cutie!!!
    Totally priceless expression :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I as well, am addicted to coffee - but I must applaud your ability to quit it for that long!

    Also - that guinea pig is HILARIOUS - you have not photographed a pet, you have captured a personality.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I have a small print of this for my inspiration wall. I think I am in love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that face, and the shape of her tiny little mouth. go alice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very cute! (love the expression).

    ReplyDelete
  12. If all guinea pigs looked that cute ... I may consider letting my kids take one home for the weekend.

    And giving up coffee? How the heck did you last???

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute picture - it makes me miss her - almost!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look on her face! "Oh, ME!!??"

    and I don't know if I could even give up coffee... glad you came back around (hey, I posted!)

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails