It was as I was uploading this somewhat strange photo yesterday for Picture Winter (my last seasonal project with Tracey Clark... see Picture Spring, Summer and Fall.) and trying to figure out how to categorize it that I noticed how both my feet and sometimes my family's feet have become a feature. I snapped this as I was sitting in a café waiting for a friend yesterday morning, too bleary-eyed to read the newspaper in front of me, but instead focusing on the warm reflection in a chair.
I started it off last spring with that shot in my header, sitting on the grass soaking in our first warm sunshine, and went from there.....
_____________________
I also take an awful lot of photos from ground level - or the worm's eye view - one of which I featured today on Mortal Muses. Our theme this week: monochromatic.

If I had your cool shoes, I would take lots of photos of my feet too. I love your feet pics!
ReplyDelete(Love the grass on Mortal Muses too.)
Love them all - the one of the three of you in front of the tree is my fave.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I could do one of Chris's hands and Kyle's freckles. :)
ReplyDeletei am with you! i have sooo many foot photos. it's just so easy and fun. yours are great!
ReplyDeleteYou have such an eye for photography ... the things you see. It's just amazing! And oh so lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Love the whole slide show:) I feel like going out shoe shopping today:)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of your feet :)
ReplyDeleteImelda.
ReplyDeleteI love feet photos. I really like the one of your bare foot. You have such lovely arches!
ReplyDelete(I'm sounding a bit like I have a foot fetish??!)
love this collection.
ReplyDeletemy fav is the last one i think (but please dont' hold me to that)
you have such a unique vision and a beautiful way of capturing it with your camera.
I think that it shows you are comfortable and makes us all feel like we can be in the photos too! :) Either way.. Awesome!
ReplyDelete