www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Sunday, January 9, 2011

just because...

...it's not every man who can rock a pink vest 30 sizes too small.


Pink vest later used as a plate for a healthy hiking lunch - smarties salad.  
(Sweetpea proclaims it delicious.)

12 comments:

  1. oh i LOVE it. i smiled and i laughed ... english hubby rocks it. and he actually looks good in pink too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahaha!! Love your husband's fashion style and your daughter's imagination...too funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome vest! He does look good in pink.

    I got a bad taste in my mouth thinking about what smartie salad would be like...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is HILARIOUS. Way to go b-i-l. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I love it. He's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no kiddin' he CAN rock the pink.
    any more like him at home?
    xo
    mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You share your home with some pretty cool people. That pink vest photo is spectacular and Sweetpea's salad is beautiful, she knows color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. or is the e. hubby doing his best hulk transformation sequence?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! And Sweetpeas hat! (My first thought was Incrediable hulk too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chortle!
    I am totally having a smarties salad for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He totally rocks it! I am seeing E-hub in a whole new light ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails