www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Laugh it up, fuzzball.



My husband's going to hate that I have a Star Wars reference here (we've both worked for the evil empire for years), but I can't help it.

It's three days on and I am still utterly without a voice. But I sound strangely like this when I try to force anything out louder than a whisper.

I'm not kidding.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! What does your little wookie think of the voice?

    Your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. "we've both worked"? past tense? does the englishman no longer work there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Englishman is still there, it was just easier (although not entirely accurate) the way I said it. :)

    And Little Miss S is listening very well these days, and likes to whisper too....

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails