www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Friday, November 7, 2008

Playing tourist



After a week of grey skies, the sun came out in time for my folks' arrival. They then sat patiently around for a couple of days while I finished up part of a project. A friend asked if I was getting much time to spend with them and I responded "no, but Miss S is!". Sweetpea loves her Nanny and Papa.

Today we played tourist...

Starting with tea (and more importantly, cookies) at the Japanese Tea Gardens.


We then moved next door to the DeYoung Museum.
Sweetpea contemplates Delilah.


Daddy took a long lunch break to join us for some gallery strolling.
We waved good-bye through the window.


Bye Daddy.


Then we had a look at the Yves St. Laurent exhibit, where this "ballerina" dress captured Sweetpea's imagination. She's in her room right now working on a drawing of it.



Then home for more tea and some "quiet" time. (Quiet meaning Nanny, Papa and me collapse in the living room while Sweetpea bangs and clatters around in her room)

Addendum: Here's the ballerina drawing. What a talented girl.




1 comment:

  1. Kim, I love the new blog. Thanks for sharing it is fun to follow your adventures. Wow the voting must have been fun!

    Take care and say hello to your parents for me.
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails