www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey's in the oven.


(Thank you, turkey)

Pumpkin pie is baked (thank you Auntie S).

Table is set, serving dishes are ready.

Weather is chilly and grey, but warm and cozy inside.

D and his family are out for a walk while I putter around in the kitchen.

We're thankful for our family and friends, close and far away.

Happy Thanksgiving.


3 comments:

  1. Dear sister of mine, I LOVE you unreservedly, but I crack up every time I see you label your serving dishes. I think there is a closet obsessive-compulsive lurking beneath your laid-back exterior.

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    L.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only because I hate delegating! So I figure if everything's labelled, nobody bugs me - they just know what they need to do.

    And I might be just the *slightest* bit anal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I put that photo in there just for you, sis.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails