www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Treehouse Rescue

As we were preparing breakfast this morning and idly wondering where Nana L had got to, the phone rang. R answered it to hear "I'm stuck in the treehouse and can't get down."

Nana had headed up to the top of the garden to do some text messaging (cellphone service is hit or miss at our house), and on D's suggestion decided that high up in the treehouse she might get a better signal.



Rescue operation was a success.

3 comments:

  1. Love this!!!! Way to go, Nana L, for getting up the tree in the first place. hee hee

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is that really your tree house? I love it! Seeing it makes me long to be back in the great northwest, so I could have one for myself-- uh, I mean, for the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although he claims it's for our daughter, I think D's been working on it for two years for himself!

    It's not done yet - the top level needs a trapdoor and some walls, and we need an actual ladder at the bottom so I can have my stepladder back.

    But if the two of them are missing, I can most often find them up there watching the foxes or deer wander by below....

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails