Monday, November 3, 2008
Rainy days and Mondays.
The wind howled, the rained POURED. And I mean cats and dogs and elephants. It was that kind of day. S and I stayed in our jammies most of the morning while I tried to recover from a late work night (3 a.m.).
Needing to get out of the house by lunch, we made a dash for the car and went to buy a toy to replace all of Miss S's Hallowe'en candy (stiff negotiation ensued). Then we sat in a café while my seasonally-confused daughter had a frozen yogurt cone, and I had a more appropriate hot cup of java. I mean, really.
Now I'm working again (except I'm not really working, am I, at this very moment) to try and get a project off my plate in time for my parents' arrival tomorrow.
To this I say a huge hurray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy you're here ... please say hello.