I am grateful for
this kid.
this kid.

I recently found a journal entry from about a year ago when my daughter had just turned four - a list of questions she rhymed off before bedtime. At the time, on sending it to my husband and my parents, I laughed about the fact that THIS is why I go to bed so completely exhausted at night.
But now, it's medicine for the soul, as I claw my way back to health and happiness (spiritually and physically).
When I have lost all perspective, she gives it back to me.
"Why are you my mummy?
Why do we love?
Why do I love Puppy?
Why do we have toys?
Why do we live in a house?
Why do we get up in the morning and have breakfast?
Why do I have to be kind to others?
Why aren't people kind to me if I'm kind to them?
Why is my heart in my chest?
Why do we sleep?
Can I slide down a rainbow?"
I love this post and picture. The colors are beautiful. (Everything is much more colorful when I view them on our big computer in comparison to the laptop.)
ReplyDeleteMy niece is so cool (and her mom is the best!)
ReplyDeletethe changes you made to the blog colours were just waiting for this picture and your wonderful post.
ReplyDeletewarmed my heart to think about rainbows and a spring like day you must have had while we shovel out in snowy Ontario.
thanks for all the PINK!