www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The blahhhhhs

I've had a sucky couple of days. Don't ask.

This is the first thing that helped drop kick me out of the doldrums.
Please... enjoy.

The original youtube video has been removed, but here's a link to another version:
Hamster on a piano.

It's a testament to just how deeply sucky the last day or two have been that I still have tears in my eyes half an hour after first viewing this.

Oh. dear.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the blahhhs. Love the video. Hope it helps. I've had sick kid home for two days. I'm going to try a kid-free day tomorrow. Want to join me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the blahhhs!

    I thought I was going to see Alice on the piano -- not just a nobody hamster --- I guess no longer nobody b/c he's' on Youtube.

    Does Alice have a trick she could show us? would love to see Sweet pea dance again.

    hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.My.Gosh.

    I've had the same kind of a week!
    And my sisters, too!

    Maybe that means it's NOT just us, but some bizarre pull of the moon, or something.

    And you know what that means?

    This week just HAS to be better.

    Hugs. Lugs. And fingers crossed.

    In the meantime, here's the line from Viorst that has run through my mind all week...

    I went to sleep with gum in my mouth, and now there is gum in my hair...and I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no-good, ver-bad day.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails