WOW!!!! I like pink and brown but I feel like I'm being watched by the googley eyes in the centre. hee heeLianne
I do like the new colours. Way to go and you definately caught my attention. Enjoy every single pic. Sweatpea makes a mean unicorn! Shauna
You ARE being watched. It's a new feature.It was a late-night change that I'm thinking is going to change again sooner than later. I like the colours too, but I think it'll get old fast!
I like it!
I think she totally pegged the colors of a rainbow unicorn.
Happy you're here ... please say hello.
WOW!!!! I like pink and brown but I feel like I'm being watched by the googley eyes in the centre. hee hee
ReplyDeleteLianne
I do like the new colours. Way to go and you definately caught my attention.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every single pic. Sweatpea makes a mean unicorn!
Shauna
You ARE being watched. It's a new feature.
ReplyDeleteIt was a late-night change that I'm thinking is going to change again sooner than later. I like the colours too, but I think it'll get old fast!
I like it!
ReplyDeleteI think she totally pegged the colors of a rainbow unicorn.
ReplyDelete