Sweet strawberries! A blue jay eyed this one speculatively
and I am prepared for defensive measures.
and I am prepared for defensive measures.
Swiss chard (I think!) popping up, despite the neighbour's cat pooing on it.
Two monkeys in the bay tree, ignoring their mothers.



hee, hee! some cute monkeys, strawberries, and chard! would love the pic if you have a chance to send it in your free time!
ReplyDeleteLovely to see your garden grow. We have the same problem with the cat poop.
ReplyDeleteOh, strawberries!
ReplyDeleteJust at the mouth of our neighborhood, some unknown family planted strawberries in their backyard, which over the years spread their emerald tendrils beneath the fence, and along the sidewalk we traipse each day for school. Always, there was a stop by. A watch out for the blossoms. A look over for the fruit.
Then.
Last week, some unsaintly driver made their way from roadway to sidewalk, and the rogue strawberry patch was crushed beyond recognition.
Alas, I see your sweet pink buds and think...perhaps we could walk by your house, and steal a handful or two.
So much more adventurous than just planting our own, dontchya think?
(So sorry it's been so long since I've checked in! I do hope all is wonderful and well!)