www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Sunday, January 17, 2010

from the archives


I've been digging through our old photos and picking and choosing the ones I've taken over the years using English hubby's superior camera equipment.

Sweetpea was about two and a half when I took this while on a picnic. Her hair had just recently finally grown enough that I could pull it into pigtails. The original photo has very natural lighting, but I decided to futz with the colour a bit to give it that 70's faded vibe. It feels very dreamy to me. And warm. (It's chilly and WET right now....)

Seems like yesterday.

7 comments:

  1. what a wonderful shot -- look at those cheeks -- didn't she seem big at the time...and now looking back -- just a wee babe.

    heavy sigh.

    a warm fuzzy shot for a warm (+3 here) but dreary day -- I guess that's the trade off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Her eyelashes are enviable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture, Sweatpea looks so angelic! I love to look back at photos and today as it was warmer out but foggy and kind of depressing I stayed on the couch inbetween cooking with my daughter.

    Life is Good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful photo and not because of the equipment. I like the color-futzing... it does give it a kind of surreal dreamy effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful really. I love how sweet her little face is. The composition and color are nice and the bokeh makes her stand out. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going through old photos. Was this for shutter sisters?

    She is lovely is lovely as always and the photo is fantastic. I love the vintagy feel.

    (my bowls are from target mostly white but I grabbed the last blue one because I thought it was pretty!)

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails