www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just because...

...there's nothing like hanging out with your boots off.


Photo: English hubby

14 comments:

  1. I love the new look--it makes me want to change mine up a bit. I also love that photo... it makes me wish my kids would sit still for a cute photo and/or that they would sit still... EVER.
    p.s. I like the blog idea,I'll email you my thoughts on it.

    my word verif is ovisly, is that teen-speak for obviously?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the most beautiful pictures I have seen. I love the green in the background. the subject is just lovely as well. Thanks for sharing her with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the other one too, from the same place...though S looks so solemn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetpea is scrumtious. English Hubby Rocks. So do you. I like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely shot! I'm jealous of your beautiful green woods. Sweatpea is darling as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my my--- that English hubby of yours has a good eye --and a great camera

    such a tranquil photo - I'm taken by how warm it looks -- compared to all the cold we are suffering with. Your climate seems much more humane...

    and love the new banner look -- your sister has been helping me spruce mine up a bit -- love the work she did on my China blog --

    ps -- the intentions for the new year are really taking off around here at school -- everyone loves the idea... thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo! I am very jealous. Our weather is snowy and subzero temps, basically I want yours! :) It is so relaxing just to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just going to ask what type of camera English Hubby used, but with a little clicking discovered it myself. The question is, at what point do I feel justified in upgrading from my Canon point and shoot to something big and frightening which takes amazing pictures (and that I will probably not use to its full potential?!)? Wedding? Children? Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just say no T-Mr.-D. English hubby himself would tell you that it's pretty much about the lenses and that's where you should spend your money. Unless you're a pro, I'd suggest going for what the pros use as their backup. That's what I did. You spend a lot less, but still get a really good customizable camera (which I'm still learning how to use...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. His shots are amazing and adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome picture! I love the boots on the ground. She looks like she is having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails