www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Saturday, January 30, 2010

a nice cup of tea


Sweetpea enjoys a real tea party with some girlfriends.

My Dad is tired of looking at the fizzy water photo, so I promised to give his eyes something different to look at when he visits.

The video project occupying my time for the last three weeks is done (be nice to the conductors when you're riding the train, a subject on which I'll expound once we see if our video succeeds in its mission...).

It has been raining buckets for the last two weeks which is the proverbial double-edge sword - the reservoirs are almost at capacity, but it has become oh so tiresome. Luckily, the sun came out today or this post might have had the grumpy poohead tag attached to it.

My back required three chiropractic visits during said project.


Bath baby knows my pain, left to dry without dignity by Sweetpea. Ow.

This weekend I'm regaining both my equilibrium, my patience (a special request from Sweetpea, who has suffered the consequences of my late nights working) and my creative juices for blogging.

I've missed you! More soon....

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness...glad you're back!

    But that baby on the taps is freaking me out. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you back (though I wasn't sick of the bubbles). I hope you have recovered this weekend and that your back is feeling better. That doll does not look comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my --- I had to look a couple of times at that baby -- freaked me out--

    dare I say more freaked out than Lianne's post about Baby Suzy the scary life size doll that generated the most posts ever....

    sore back means sore life -- glad you are on the mend.

    Was thinking about you today at the lovely shower your sister hosted today for Jan -- lots of ladies drinking tea in heirloom tea cups.

    You would have like it.

    verification word today is numstrin -- sounds like a could name for a sedative or back medication, don't ya think???

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails