www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

a study in contrast

Gloomy, rainy, chilly days. Friggin' groundhog.

But then, this.


signs of spring 1, originally uploaded by à la mosey.


9 comments:

  1. I love trees in bloom and that is a great shot. I love the light in the swiss chard photo too. We have had a bit of rain and cold weather too, but it looks like we'll see some buds soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whose camera? Lovely!

    Just think, it is high 70s in Hong Kong right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My camera (my Flickr). Unless I actually say it's English hubby's (which is now rare) - it's me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh thank you for this!!! We are in our second big snow storm in a week, and I'm craving something beautiful and green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is BEAUTIFUL. I cannot wait to see a little color in nature again. I love the snow, but I'm ready for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trees in spring with pink blosomes are my favorite!!! I absolutely love them! This photo is just awesome too! You should submit it to the pioneer woman "depth of field" contest going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No fair! Where are my spring blooms? All we have is an icy wind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need some sign of Spring hardcore up here.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails