We've had such a wet spring that when the sun shines, I rush to capture its warmth. English hubby usually is dashing out the door after a quick bowl of cereal, but this morning he took time to soak that light in.
Beautiful shots! I love them both. The glass is so unique. The morning sun you describe makes me want to curl up on the floor in front of my back door's window and bask in the sun...
Such a nice photo. I feel relaxed just looking at it. Don't you love morning like that?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots! I love them both. The glass is so unique.
ReplyDeleteThe morning sun you describe makes me want to curl up on the floor in front of my back door's window and bask in the sun...
very nice images... so human and real!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I caught some of that nice morning light today too. Lucky us.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, I love the light! Glad you are getting a little sun. We are already too hot here in TX.
ReplyDeleteI just can't wait to be sitting at that table in the sun! 8 weeks to go! yay!
ReplyDelete