We've all been suffering from an undiagnosed case of cabin-fever-induced disgruntlement. Until yesterday when we got out of dodge for a quick roadtrip.
Back soon with more photos of rocks and caves and hairy spiders, and maybe a few words explaining my absence. Or not. Either way, hope you had your own perspective-shifting weekend.
(And please visit my End of Summer post on Mortal Muses)

Love the diagonal lines in this photo. Can't wait to see more images!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to get away...I love and miss roadtrips. Beautiful photo - I just love horses!
ReplyDeleteOh that is totally not fair. Either post ALL the photos and narrative or don't tease us like that at all.
ReplyDeleteAs a singing cowgirl once said, "that's not ni-ice"
;-)
Yay for get-aways! Glad you found some relief from cabin fever.
ReplyDeletegreat photo. love the composition.
ReplyDeleteNothing like a good road trip to brighten a day.
ReplyDeletechange is as good as a rest my mother aways said...
ReplyDeleteand the change of seasons is like that too -- I saw the great swing shot on Muses -- whimsical shot ---loved it.
I find I look at things differently now when I have camera in hand -- think what would Mosey shoot... you are my Muse -- thanks for changing my perspective. :)
Hope you're having a great time on your road trip. Looking forward to photos! xx
ReplyDeleteI fall so easily to cabin fever. A change of scenery almost always works for me, even if it's just exiting my front door and going for a long walk. The scene you've captured here looks like the perfect place to escape and decompress. No need to explain, unless it feels good.
ReplyDeleteSisters are allowed to be pushy
ReplyDeleteI want more. ;-)
So pushy. ;)
ReplyDeleteDon't get your hopes up, that photo was pretty much the best of the bunch!
(and gimme a break will ya?)
Fun! Road trips. Horses. Photos. Hope you had a great break.
ReplyDelete