English hubby and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this week. Sweetpea came out to dinner with us at her favourite restaurant. I know.... you're thinking we should have got a babysitter and spent the evening alone. It just doesn't work that way for us usually. At some point we'll have a friend or family member stay with her so we can have a date (or even an overnight!), just the two of us, sometime before Christmas if we're really lucky. But with busy schedules and the fact that we haven't had any luck with babysitters, plus the fact that - really - we kind of like hanging out together? It's the way we roll.
Plus, social being that she is, she was expecting us to have a huge party but thankfully was satisfied with dinner in a restaurant. She obviously hasn't inherited our low key personalities.
Happy (belated) Anniversary, Ehub. I wouldn't have celebrated any other way.
+ + + + + + + + + +
Today I show my cranky side reflecting on reflections over at Mortal Muses.


Omg what gorgeous photos! You were lucky that you found someone to capture all three of you on film so well. Frame it sister! And the one of the two of them - I assume you took it? Gorgeous. Both of them.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!
PS - we have crap luck with sitters too. The icing on the cake was the one who showed up to watch up our two year old wearing gladiator sandals and a mini-skirt dress, then complained to ME about getting chalk on it. She was out the door in five seconds flat.
Happy anniversary friend.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of the three of you. :)
Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely family!
Happy Anniversary, My friend! Such nice photos. Sweetpea looks so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI hearby decree a prearranged marriage of Sweetpea to my freckly K. LOL! :)
wonderful photo of you and your sweet family. you're all adorable. :)
ReplyDeletecute! my brother and his wife always have their son along...they roll that way too. i think it's nice.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! Lovely photos!
ReplyDeleteI would have babysat for you. And will do so again!
ReplyDeleteThe photos of you all are stunning.
Love and happy wishes to my favourite trio.
Lianne
xoxo
Happy Anniversary! I am glad you got to celebrate the way you like. Gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You have a beautiful family :)
ReplyDeleteYou have a ridiculously darling family. Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeletexx
It many ways it seems perfect to bring your child to celebrate your anniversary with you. She is, after all, the ultimate sum of your union.
ReplyDeleteI will however happily sit for you......
J x
Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics -- what a good looking family! :)
A lovely family portrait to commemorate your milestone anniversarsy.
ReplyDeleteDo you have any idea how much I love this post? What a lovely treat to read while FINALLY finding some time to catch up with my favorites!
ReplyDeleteAs you know, we are very similar in our approach with daily life and such ~ and we LOVE having our crumb with us everywhere we go.
The image of the beautiful trio is divine, and you must frame it!
Here's to many, many more celebrations of love and happiness!
Looking forward to getting together again soon!
Bisous,
Melissa
Happy Anniversary! I love the family photo, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt seems a perfect way to celebrate. Happy anniversary! We just celebrated our 7th on the 7th. September must be a good month to marry happily.
ReplyDeleteI know I left a comment ... and for whatever reason, it just isn't here.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, just saying happy happy anniversary to you! Gorgeous photos of your family ... simply beautiful!
I'm with you - we like to hang out together as a family as well!
ReplyDelete