www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Monday, December 20, 2010

sweetpea with sweets

This weekend we were unexpectedly at loose ends after three weeks of family houseguests, so I took Sweetpea to the Christmas production of a local ballet company. Afterward we went to a favourite bakery for hot chocolate and a treat. While I tend to lean toward something bread-y with a touch of sweet, Sweetpea is all about the sparkles. It's just the kind of girl she is.


_________________

Maureen is musing about SWEETS at Mortal Muses today. Have any photos or thoughts about Holiday Sweets? Link up at the bottom of her post and join the fun.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, a sparkly girl who loves Christmas. I bet there is a lot of glitter in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my sweet! :) Merry Christmas little one. xo Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks delicious and love the perspective. what a cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo... that cookie looks amazing. And Sweet Pea is looking plenty sweet as well. Her eyes are just so expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so beautiful, I love her expression.
    I like the sparkles too, at this time of year (I'm a bread lover the rest of the time)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought of the song Sweet Pea, by Amos Lee when I was reading this post. I have been listening to him a lot. :) Happy Holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would die for a good sugar cookie right now ;-) you think sweetpea would share?

    Ready for Christmas???

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails