Well it was a really PRETTY 7 minutes! ;-)
I bet it was a lovely 7 minutes. I'll cross my fingers that it comes out longer tomorrow.
Seven minutes of sunshine - there a song title there I think.Lovely pic.
Oh my. Well I'm crossing my fingers that you get at least TWICE that this weekend! :)
I wish I would have found those seven minutes of sunshine and then curled up like a kitten beneath it. Beautiful photograph.
only 7 minutes? ugh ... here's hoping that's not a sign about what's to come this winter...xx
glorious! loving my new found blogs through the mortal muses!
Happy you're here ... please say hello.
Well it was a really PRETTY 7 minutes! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI bet it was a lovely 7 minutes. I'll cross my fingers that it comes out longer tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteSeven minutes of sunshine - there a song title there I think.
ReplyDeleteLovely pic.
Oh my. Well I'm crossing my fingers that you get at least TWICE that this weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I would have found those seven minutes of sunshine and then curled up like a kitten beneath it. Beautiful photograph.
ReplyDeleteonly 7 minutes? ugh ... here's hoping that's not a sign about what's to come this winter...
ReplyDeletexx
glorious! loving my new found blogs through the mortal muses!
ReplyDelete