www.flickr.com
mosey|kim's items Go to mosey|kim's photostream

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And the lovely hand bag goes to.....

....CEEBITS. (by random order)

Congratulations! Contact me to claim your lovely Sarah Oliver bag.

And it is lovely. You may have to fight Sweetpea for it.
Just warning you.



And please do peruse Sarah's website - it is up and running,
the bags are beautiful, my video is there,
as well as some sweet pictures of the "ladies".

note: just in case you were worried about those double-commenters
(who shall remain nameless), I only counted 'em once.

Thanks for playing!

5 comments:

  1. heavy sigh -- disappointed -- but congrats to winner.

    thanks for the exciting draw.

    loved the video you made -- the knitting ladies are darlings.

    verification word today is proole rhymes with drool which I did over the bag -- but, alack, not meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that my sister needs to be less fair and rig the results from now on.

    L. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!! I am ecstatic. Winning lotteries is not something that usually happens to me!

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love it and can't wait to see it in real life. The monkey brooch is so fitting as I was born in the year of the monkey! Just perfect!

    Wish we could all win one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Lianne.
    Darn that women and her sense of fair play.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, ladies.... I go out for a few hours and miss all the fun. I mean slander.

    ReplyDelete

Happy you're here ... please say hello.

Related Posts with Thumbnails