Awaiting a sunny day and some visitors bearing cocktails.
A glimpse of the veggie garden, and the newly refurbished steps.
I'm sure sometime down the road Sweetpea will challenge me on child labour laws about this photo, and also her choice of outfit. I bear no responsibility.
Although I'd like to rest on my laurels that this project is done, the fact of the matter is that there are so many other landscaping issues to resolve that I'm weary just thinking about it. (well-cropped pics don't show the muddy hillside and drainage issues that need to be addressed)
But for now, bring on the margaritas.
(I apologize for the close-up of my wrinkly knuckles. Feel free to look away in horror.)
But for now, bring on the margaritas.
(I apologize for the close-up of my wrinkly knuckles. Feel free to look away in horror.)
The patio looks great! Some mojitos would be nice, too. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I definitely agree that you should be excluded from any more hard work!
The patio/stairs look beautiful. Good work! Your whole yard looks lovely. I was thinking mojitos too!
ReplyDeleteoh and your hands look quite nice. Now my dry, nail-bitten mitts--that is horror.
Oh my it does look good and so sorry about your hands but great to have that documented!! heehee just in case there are any questions about work you can show your pics of all your labour. I am thinking that I would love to be sitting and enjoying a mojito or some sort of beverage on your new patio.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Mojitos! What a good idea... we even have mint growing wild in our garden.
ReplyDeleteI'll bear cocktails! Just name the time! It all looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteYouch!
ReplyDeleteMaybe put your hand in one Mojito and drink the other?
I am within a couple of purchases of having enough points to fly down there and ensconce myself on that beauty. ;-) I might even help with some of the labour still needed!
ReplyDeleteL
P.S. My word verification is "copicho"...that definitely sounds like something alcoholic!
It turned out wonderfully! I always feel good after hard labor and especially after an accomplishment like that. Your landscaping is beautiful. I'll just pretend there isn't a muddy hill and drainage issues. You had better too for a while until your hands get better. Sweetpea is adorable in her little orphan-ish get-up.
ReplyDeletenice work!
ReplyDelete