Yeah yeah yeah, the London photos are coming. In the meantime, you must watch this. It gave me the biggest feelin' good grins this morning, almost as good as the happy dance. If English hubby didn't need alcohol (or Sweetpea) to help him let loose, I would totally have done this at my wedding.
Happy weekend!
Love this!
ReplyDeleteAnd I AM waiting for London pics but in the meantime will not be able to get this song out of my head. ;-)
SO much fun!
ReplyDeleteI know!!! I saw this on the news the other night. LOVE IT! There used to be a show on TLC I think called "Rock the Reception" - the couples and their bridal parties would do some kind of dance at the reception totally out of the ordinary to surprise the guests. I wish I would've thought of something like that ... how fun!!
ReplyDelete