As I did some work this morning on my laptop, Sweetpea worked alongside me on "her" laptop (actually English hubby's). She typed the following - names omitted to protect someone or another, but outing my age. No more coy "how old do you think I am?" comments from me.
Then she had me print it for her, and off she went to flesh it out with her markers. Apparently the guy in the tie is her future husband Tristan, a friend from school whom I believe is unaware of his future as Mr. Sweetpea, and their children are Mia and John.
I don't believe English hubby owns a tie, or that anyone other than her Papa actually wears one on a regular basis. But there you go. The man wears the tie, and the woman wears the pretty dress and ponders the castle of her dreams.
I'm hoping this future still includes her being an astronaut.

how sweet she put Daddy in a tie. he's a 'real grown up' ! :)
ReplyDeleteYour grandchildren have darling names :) Maybe this future will happen... Tristan is a lucky man.
ReplyDeletePriceless!
ReplyDeleteIt is funny how fast they catch on to gender role stuff. Tristan is indeed a lucky man, once he gets your approval of course... and as long as he supports her through astronaut school.
ReplyDeleteand you are still a spring chicken!