Would you gently lift her back into her bed and tuck her in?
Or would you take a photo and leave her where she lay, thinking that if you DID move her she might wake up and there goes the last hour or two of prime snoozing time?
I mean, she was out cold.
So yes. I left her where she was and we all got another two hours sleep.
We're back home and about to subside into a jetlag-induced stupor.
I'll do a wrap-up of the London portion of our trip in the next day or two....
I'll do a wrap-up of the London portion of our trip in the next day or two....

I wish I could sleep that deep! I would totally have taken a photo... and then left her there. If it doesn't wake her up, it must be comfortable right. Welcome home, I hope you get some rest... laundry can wait.
ReplyDeleteMade me chuckle in recognition of the though process there.
ReplyDeleteHowever, what struck me is how tall Sweetpea looks! (Or else that was a little bed.)
Sleep is so important...Yep, I would have left her too :)
ReplyDeleteHah! Yes, 5:30 is a risky time. I would have left her too. And I love that you took a picture.
ReplyDeleteI would have totally left her there AND taken a photo. Maybe I would have gone so far as to start balancing stuff on her butt for an even better photo opportunity!
ReplyDeleteBelieve me, I considered it, but the call of my pillow and earplugs was too strong to resist.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely would have left her there...she seems very comfortable, non?
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog, now I'm happy to have found yours!
aww she seems sound asleep =) i prolly should just leave her like that...great photo in the end =)
ReplyDelete