The best way to get a clean home is to have guests coming.I cleaned the house top to bottom when my mom last came. The husband was really perplexed at why I couldn't do this all the time!YOU CAN DO IT!
Hurray - someone else has a space that rivals the state of my walk-in closet. Yippee!!!!
I am willing to haul away several items....I also know you'll make it - you just might not get much sleep!
I am thinking hall closet?! No, that looks do-able.
I have rooms that look like that most of the time. My office has a tv, treadmill, day bed and much of my wardrobe on the day bed. It is a mess. I am sure you will have it ship shape before the folks get there. Good luck,
Hehehe!! Good luck! :)
Happy you're here ... please say hello.
The best way to get a clean home is to have guests coming.
ReplyDeleteI cleaned the house top to bottom when my mom last came. The husband was really perplexed at why I couldn't do this all the time!
YOU CAN DO IT!
Hurray - someone else has a space that rivals the state of my walk-in closet. Yippee!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am willing to haul away several items....
ReplyDeleteI also know you'll make it - you just might not get much sleep!
I am thinking hall closet?! No, that looks do-able.
ReplyDeleteI have rooms that look like that most of the time. My office has a tv, treadmill, day bed and much of my wardrobe on the day bed. It is a mess. I am sure you will have it ship shape before the folks get there.
ReplyDeleteGood luck,
Hehehe!! Good luck! :)
ReplyDelete